Bell Foundry Employees
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the unidentified people in this image?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photographs depicts employees of the Bell Foundry in St. George, Ont. The original photograph was provided by Clair Rosebrugh during a Scan and Share History event in St George on 29 October 2011.
- First row (from left to right): Ed. M. Laughlin, J. Brown, J. Cooper, C. Hoos, G. Pace, M. Jeffrey, [?], [?].
Second row: B. Waugh, J. Frogh, J. Homes, B. Hrecocks, J. Woodword, others are unknown.
Third row: J. Brown, J. Smith, Ed Timmins, J. Morris, others are unknown.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1910s]
Width: 20 cm
Height: 15 cm
- Local identifier
- Rosebrugh Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Bell Foundry Employees, ca. 1910s. Rosebrugh Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library" and "South Dumfries Historical Society".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary