Honorable Harry C. Nixon Fishing for Voters
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a copy of the photograph depicting the Honorable Harry C. Nixon "fishing for voters" in the Mill Pond behind the Russell farm house in St. George. Harry Nixon was a Member of Provincial Parliament and briefly a Premier in 1943. The photo was provided by Ralph Burke during a Scan and Share History event in St George on 29 October 2011.
- Art Leppart's House is on the left. Sam and Annie Russel's Homestead is on the right.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1939-1940]
Width: 25 cm
Height: 19.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Ralph Burke Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Ralph Burke
- Recommended Citation
- Honorable Harry C. Nixon Fishing for Voters, ca. 1939-40. Ralph Burke Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary