Funeral Card, Esther Robson
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The image of the funeral card of Esther Robson, who died in Paris on Feb. 6th, 1884, at 10 a.m., aged 40 years, 11 months and 16 days. She was a wife of Richard Brockbank.
- Date of Original
- 6 February 1884
Width: 4.5 in
Height: 7 in
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Funeral Card, Esther Robson, 1881. South Dumfries Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library" and "South Dumfries Historical Society".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary