Funeral Card, Margaret Nichol
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The image of the funeral card of Margaret Nichol, who died in South Dumfries on Monday, May 22, 1899, at 1 a. m., aged 75 years and 8 months. She was a relict of the late Peter Marshall.
- Date of Original
- 22 May 1899
Width: 9 in
Height: 3 in
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2834 Longitude: -80.44968
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Funeral Card, Margaret Nichol, 1899. South Dumfries Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library" and "South Dumfries Historical Society".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary