Funeral Card, Gertrude V. Kitchen
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The image of the funeral card of Gertrude V. Kitchen, who died in Galt Hospital on Friday, Jan. 29th, 1926, in her 49th year. She was a beloved wife of Ernest Cooper.
- Date of Original
- 29 January 1926
Width: 9 in
Height: 3 in
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.3668 Longitude: -80.31637
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Funeral card, Gertrude V. Kirchen, 1926. South Dumfries Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library" and "South Dumfries Historical Society".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary