School-House in Harrisburg, Ont.
- Manton, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts a school house in Harrisburg, Ont. The photo is mounted on a board that reads, "King's Studio, 10 1/2 King St.W. Hamilton". The sign "Manton" in the lower right corner is likely the name of the photographer.
- School-House, Harrisburg Ont.
- Date of Original
Width: 25 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Local identifier
- Rod Anstee Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Recommended Citation
- School-House in Harrisburg, Ont., Date unknown. Rod Anstee Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary