Aviation Accident During Early Flying Demonstration
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts an aviation crash near Oakland, Ontario. Mrs. Campbell and three other women had just gotten out of their car moments before this accident occurred. Fortunately, no one--including the pilot--was injured. The car was taken to Oshawa for the $800 repair.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1920s]
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Campbell Family Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0334 Longitude: -80.34967
- Provided by Gary Campbell
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Aviation accident during early flying demonstration, ca. 1920s. Campbell Family Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary