Marvel Flour Mills Along the Nith River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The photograph depicts the Marvel Flour Mills along the Nith River in downtown Paris. It was powered by a one cylinder natural gas motor. This picture was taken after 1912 when the partnership with George Tate was dissolved and Edward and George Pitts ran the business.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1912]
Width: 25 cm
Height: 19 cm
- Local identifier
- Earl Pitts Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Marvel Flour Mills along the Nith River, ca. 1912. Earl Pitts Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary