Grand Trunk Railway Accident at St. George
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts Grand Trunk Railway accident at on Feb. 27, 1889. Eleven persons died when the fast St. Louis Express crashed from the high level bridge near St. George, Ont.
The original photo was provided by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
- 27 February 1889
Width: 12 cm
Height: 8 cm
- Local identifier:
- South Dumfries Local History Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Grand Trunk Railway Accident at St. George, 1889. South Dumfries Local History Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary