Oxen Used in the Construction of the Lake Erie & Northern Railway
- Mystery Question:
Do you know when this picture was taken?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts a team of oxen used in the Lake Erie & Northern Railway Construction.
Lake Erie & Northern Railway (LE&N) was an interurban electric railways operating in Ontario, stretching 51 miles southward from Galt through Paris, Brantford, Waterford to Port Dover, on Lake Erie.
The original photo was provided by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
Width: 12 cm
Height: 8 cm
- Local identifier:
- South Dumfries Local History Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Oxen Used in the Construction of the Lake Erie & Northern Railway, Date unknown. South Dumfries Local History Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary