Railway Crossing at Washington St.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts railway crossing at Washington St. in Paris, Ont. The building was formerly owned by J. J. Howlett. It was raised 11 feet when the railroad was built.
The original photo was provided by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
Width: 12 cm
Height: 8 cm
- Local identifier:
- South Dumfries Local History Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Railway crossing at Washington St., 1955. South Dumfries Local History Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary