McPherson School in Glen Morris
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts McPherson's School No. 10 in Glen Morris. The school was built on a lot purchased from Daniel McPherson. The school was founded in 1870, and closed in 1961.
The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
- [ca. 1978]
Width: 9 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier:
- South Dumfries Local History Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Recommended Citation:
- McPherson School in Glen Morris, ca. 1978. South Dumfries Local History Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary