Maus School Near Paris, Ont.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts the Maus School, S. S. No. 11, located at 705 Paris Plains Church Rd. North of Paris, Ont.
The school was founded in 1847. The land for the school was donated by Henry Maus. In 1967, the school was closed and converted to a church.
The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
- [ca. 1978]
Width: 9 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier:
- South Dumfries Local History Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation:
- Maus school near Paris, Ont., ca. 1978. South Dumfries Local History Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary