Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts the Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead located on Blue Lake Road outside St. George, Ont.
Adelaide Hunter Hoodless (1857-1910) is recognized as one of the most famous Canadian women. She was a co-founder of the Women's Institute, the Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA), and the National Council of Women and the Victorian Order of Nurses (VON).
The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
- [ca. 1978]
Width: 9 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier:
- South Dumfries Local History Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead, 1978. South Dumfries Local History Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary