Paris Plains Church: Side View
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph depicts a side view of the Paris Plains Church North of Paris, Ont. in the former South Dumfries Township.
The Church was built in 1845 by the free labour of its own congregation with stones gathered from nearby fields. The building was restored in 1948 as a memorial to the pioneers of the community.
The original photo is held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
Width: 9 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier:
- South Dumfries Local History Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Paris Plains Church: side view, 1978. South Dumfries Local History Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary