Reid's Pond in St. George
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the image of a postcard depicting Reid's Pond in St. George. The postcard is addressed to Jessie Guppy in London, Ont. The original postcard is held by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- Front side: "Reid's Pond. St. George, Ont."
Reverse side, the beginning: "(Friday eve) Dear Jessie, yours received, will write...".
- Date of Original
- 1 August 1908
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Reid's Pond in St. George, 1908. South Dumfries Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary