Grand Trunk Railway Bridge in St. George
- Hugh Maitland, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the image of a postcard depicting the Grand Trunk Railway Bridge in St. George. The original postcard is held by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- "G.T.R. Bridge. St. George"
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1920s-1930s]
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Hugh Maitland ; Jessie Maitland Forde
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Donated by Jessie Maitland Forde.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Grand Trunk Railway Bridge in St. George, ca. 1920s-1930s. South Dumfries Historical Society, 1999.07.43.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary