M. T. Sheahan Postcard
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is the image of a postcard addressed to Mr. R. E. W. Lawrason. The card was printed by the publisher M. T. Sheahan in Boston, 1908. The front side depicts Henry Longfellow with an excerpt from his poem. The card belongs to a series entitled "Sheahan's Famous People."
The original postcard is held by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- The postmark shows: London, Ontario, Mar 6, 1912.
- Reverse side, the beginning: "Mr. R. E. W. Lawrason, Granton, Ont. London. Our returning good for evil...".
- Date of Original
- 6 March 1912
Width: 9 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- R. E. W. Lawrason
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- M. T. Sheahan Postcard, 1912. South Dumfries Historical Society, 1999.90.01.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary