Old Township Hall in Glen Morris
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph shows the ruins of the Old Township Hall in Glen Morris. It was originally built of stone in 1851 and partially torn down in 1941.
This photo was copied from the Glen Morris Tweedsmuir History. It was provided by Ann Gaunt during a Digital Preservation Days event (May 10-13, 2011) held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
- [ca. 1940s]
Width: 15 cm
Height: 8 cm
- Local identifier:
- Ann Gaunt Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Ann Gaunt.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Old Township Hall in Glen Morris, Date unknown. Ann Gaunt Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary