View of the Original Glen Morris Bridge From the East Side of the Grand River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the view of the original Glen Morris bridge from the east side of the Grand River. Across the bridge on the left is the Hannan Paint and Varnish Co., and on the right is the J.D. Smith Saw Mill.
This photograph was provided by Ann Gaunt during a Digital Preservation Days event (May 10-13, 2011) held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- G. Hamilton
Grand River Bridge, Glen Morris
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1950s]
Width: 13 cm
Height: 9.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Ann Gaunt Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2668 Longitude: -80.34967
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- View of the Original Glen Morris Bridge From the East Side of the Grand River, ca. 1970s. Ann Gaunt Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary