Photo of the Glen Morris School House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph, taken in 1985, shows the front side of the Glen Morris School House. Built in 1869, it was still in use in 2011.
This photograph was provided by Ann Gaunt during a Digital Preservation Day event (May 10-13, 2011) held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Ann Gaunt Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2668 Longitude: -80.34967
- Provided by Ann Gaunt.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photo of the Glen Morris School House, 1948. Ann Gaunt Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary