The 1948 Flood of the Grand River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the 1948 flood of the Grand River. J.D. Smith's Saw Mill is on the left.
This photograph was provided by Ann Gaunt during a Digital Preservation Day event (May 10-13, 2011) held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original
- [March 1948]
Width: 9 cm
Height: 7 cm
- Local identifier
- Ann Gaunt Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2772989827309 Longitude: -80.3417735766602
- Provided by Ann Gaunt.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- The 1948 Flood of the Grand River, 1948. Ann Gaunt Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary