Photo of Glen Morris Public Library
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an early photograph of the Glen Morris Public Library. Originally built as a hotel in 1845, the building was vacant when the Library took up residence in 1888. The Public Library was established in 1864 and was housed in a local school prior to its move.
This photo was copied from the Glen Morris Tweedsmuir History. It was provided by Ann Gaunt during a Digital Preservation Day event (May 10-13, 2011) held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1888]
Width: 15 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Local identifier
- Ann Gaunt Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2772989827309 Longitude: -80.3414302539063
- Provided by Ann Gaunt.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photo of Glen Morris Public Library, ca. 1888. Ann Gaunt Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary