Store House in Glen Morris
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a copy of a photograph of the Store House in Glen Morris. Built prior to 1849, this store housed the post office, telegraph, and tailor shop as well as general merchandise. It was located across the street from the Thomas Scott house. The building was destroyed by fire in 1925 and was never rebuilt.
The photo was copied from the Glen Morris Tweedsmuir History. It was provided by Ann Gaunt during a Digital Preservation Day event (May 10-13, 2011) held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1925]
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Ann Gaunt Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2772989827309 Longitude: -80.3417735766602
- Provided by Ann Gaunt.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Store House in Glen Morris, ca. 1925. Ann Gaunt Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary