Marchant's General Store in Glen Morris
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This photograph shows Marchant's General Store in Glen Morris. Originally built in 1883 as a dwelling, the building was turned into a store and post office. In 1946, it was divided into apartments.
"C. Hamilton" is written in ink on the lower right-hand corner of the picture. It is likely that this was the name of the photographer.
The photo was taken ca. 1940. It was provided by Ann Gaunt during a Digital Preservation Day event (May 10-13, 2011) held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
- [ca. 1940]
Width: 13 cm
Height: 9.5 cm
- Local identifier:
- Ann Gaunt Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Ann Gaunt.
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Marchant's General Store in Glen Morris, ca. 1948. Ann Gaunt Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary