View of Glen Morris From the West Side of the Grand River
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a photocopy of a photo of Glen Morris from the west side of the Grand River (ca. 1878). Prior to 1851, the settlement was called Middleton. The church was built in 1849 at a cost of $3,000.
This photograph was provided by Ann Gaunt during a Digital Preservation Day event (May 10-13, 2011) held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original:
- [ca. 1878]
Width: 24 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Local identifier:
- Ann Gaunt Personal Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Ann Gaunt.
- Copyright Statement:
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- View of Glen Morris from the west side of the Grand river, 1878. Ann Gaunt Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary