Aerial View of the Flood of the Grand River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This picture shows an aerial view of the Grand River flood in March 1948. The Hannan Paint and Varnish company is on the left and the J.D. Smith Saw Mill is on the right.
This photograph was provided by Ann Gaunt during a Digital Preservation Day event (May 10-13, 2011) held by the County of Brant Public Library.
- Date of Original
- 28 March 1948
Width: 23.5 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Local identifier
- Ann Gaunt Personal Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2770490279999 Longitude: -80.3417735766602
- Provided by Ann Gaunt.
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Aerial view of the flood of the Grand River, 1948. Ann Gaunt Personal Collection.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary