Matriculation Class, St. George
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The photograph depicts a matriculation class from St. George, Ont. During the period when the Ontario school system had 13 grades, satisfactory completion of grade 12 was considered junior matriculation, and satisfactory completion of grade 13 was senior matriculation.
The original photo was provided by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- Back row: Mary Smith, Hazel Atmore, Will Hunt, Ed Patton, Nellie Patton, Grace Reid, Harry Nixon, Ethel Atmore, Allan Mason.
Middle row: Anna Patton, Bertha Nesbit, Ada Warmington, Laura Nixon, Hazel Ellis, Fred Elis.
Front row: Fred Coles, Harold Jackson, Ovid Waugh, Bert Howell, H. B. M.
- Date of Original
Width: 11 cm
Height: 7 cm
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Matriculation Class, St. George, 1908-09. South Dumfries Historical Society, 1999.07.44.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary