Maitland's Family House on West Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Maitland's family home on West Street in St. George, Ont. The Maitlands moved to Toronto in 1911.
The original photo was provided by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- House on West Street
Our last house in St. George from which we moved to Toronto in 1911. I treasure the view of my beloved parents who liked living here very much. The youngsters are Charlie on steps and myself on grass.
Were our neighbours shown here named Patton? Hope you will like to have this Eva. With love, Jessie.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1911]
Width: 11 cm
Height: 9.5 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Jessie Maitland
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Maitland's Family House on West Street, ca. 1911. South Dumfries Historical Society, 1999.07.12.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary