Harrisburg Train Station, ca. 1960
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Harrisburg train station in the early 1960s. The original photo is held by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- Final Harrisburg Station after discontinuance of passenger service – early 1960s.
Last passenger trains – June 20, 1959 – were trains 173 + 174 running from Hamilton to Owen Sound and return. Trains also backed from Harrisburg to St. George until the same date. Trains carried Railway Post Office car, baggage and express and one or two coaches.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1960
Width: 26 cm
Height: 17 cm
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2334 Longitude: -80.21636
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Harrisburg Train Station, ca. 1960. South Dumfries Historical Society, 1999.52.03.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary