Mailtand Family in the Garden at St. George
- Mystery Question
- Do you know when this picture was taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Maitland family in St. George, Ont. as they pose in their garden.
The original photo was provided by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- In Garden at St. George behind store
Left: Aunt Annie Rennie
Besides her I think is Mother and little Jessie
Centre - probably Hugh
Rear - father
The other ladies are, I think, the Marks sisters
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Mailtand Family in the garden at St. George, Date unknown. South Dumfries Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary