Keys of New Pumper Being Presented to Fire Chief Earl Monkhouse
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph shows the ceremonial "presenting of the keys" (to a new fire truck) to Fire Chief Earl Monkhouse. On the left is retired Fire Chief Fred Wheat.
The original photo was provided by Paul McConkey during a Digital Preservation Day event in St. George in May 2011.
- Date of Original
- September 1976
Width: 17.5 cm
Height: 13 cm
- Local identifier
- St. George Fire Department
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Provided by Paul McConkey
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Keys of New Pumper Being Presented to Fire Chief Earl Monkhouse, 1976. St. George Fire Department.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary