Fire Trucks at St. George Fire Station
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts two fire trucks purchased in 1927 from the Bickle Fire Truck Manufacturing Co. by the St. George Fire Department, St. George, Ont. The original photo was provided by Paul McConkey during a Digital Preservation Day event in St. George in May 2011.
- Date of Original
Width: 42 cm
Height: 28 cm
- Local identifier
- St. George Fire Department
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Provided by Paul McConkey
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Fire trucks at St. George Fire Station, 1927. St. George Fire Department.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library".
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary