Harrisburg Train Station
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts the Harrisburg Train Station built in 1882. The picture was taken on 14 October 1901.
The original photo is held by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- 14 October 1901
Width: 12 cm
Height: 8 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- R. Mannen
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2334 Longitude: -80.21636
- Rick Mannen
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Harrisburg train station, 1901. South Dumfries Historical Society, 1999.52.04.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary