Last Will and Testament of Benjamin Bell Patten
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is the last will and testament of Benjamin Bell Patten of the village of St. George.
The original document is held by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- Date of Original:
- 22 August 1916
- Local identifier:
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Last will and testament of Benjamin Bell Patten, 1916. South Dumfries Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary