Ledger Book, [ca. 1930s]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a ledger book from St. George, Ont. It contains names and financial records. The name written on the first page is Mr. Allan G. van Evera, which likely indicates the owner of the book. Notes are made in pencil. The date of creation is unclear.
The original book is held by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1930s]
Width: 22 cm
Height: 35 cm
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Recommended Citation
- Ledger book, ca. 1930s. South Dumfries Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary