Cash Book, 1902
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a cash book containing financial records. Based on the note on page 2, it may be attributed to K. G. Saas from St. George, Ont.
The original book is held by the South Dumfries Historical Society.
- Date of Original
Width: 24 cm
Height: 34 cm
- Local identifier
- South Dumfries Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2501 Longitude: -80.24966
- Recommended Citation
- Cash Book, 1902. South Dumfries Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "South Dumfries Historical Society."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary