Letter Regarding School Heating
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a letter from Mr. T. H. Webster of the James Smart Manufacturing Company regarding a school heating contract. It is addressed to a Mr. McCosh. In it Mr. Webster agrees to have the heating plant installed and fully completed by October 1st, 1900.
The original document was provided by the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
Inventory No. 1999.4273.02
- Date of Original
- 3 July 1900
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum School Memories Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Note Regarding School Heating, 1900. Paris Museum and Historical Society, No. 1999.4273.02.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON