Queen’s Ward Class Photo
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts students of the Queen’s Ward school.
Left to right,
Back row: Bill Hume, Betty May Adams, Ephiram Sweezey, Bill Rowley, Wesley King, Fred King, Jim Walker, Ron Hubbard, Leonard Jones.
Middle row: [?] Green, Eva Shaver Grace Irwin, Maxine Joynes, Gwen Potruff.
Second row: Doris Beechey, Marilyn Pelton, ShirleyGibson, Elaine Tomblin, Hazel Curtis, Patsy Foot.
Front row: Gordie Johnston, Don Thomas, Ted (Peanut) Roberts.
The original photo was provided by the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- [ca. 1943]
Width: 15.5 cm
Height: 10.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum School Memories Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Queen’s Ward Class Photo, ca. 1943. Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON