Minutes of the Meeting to Elect a School Trustee for the North Ward
- Media Type
- Item Type
- These are minutes from the meeting to elect a School Trustee for the North Ward in place of the deceased Dr. Spear.
The original document was provided by the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
Inventory No. 1999.8144.01
- Date of Original
- 3 March 1856
- Personal Name(s)
- Hiram Capron
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum School Memories Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Minutes of the Meeting to Elect a School Trustee for the North Ward, 1856. Paris Museum and Historical Society, 1999.8144.01.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON