By-law of the Town of Paris
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a by-law of the Town of Paris. In 1857 the town wished to raise, by way of loan, the sum of six thousand pounds payable in fifteen years for the purpose of erecting suitable buildings for a Union School House.
The original document was provided by the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
Inventory No. 1999.1531.01.05
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum School Memories Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- By-law of the Town of Paris, 1857. Paris Museum and Historical Society, 1999.1531.01.05.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON