Application for Appropriation of Funds for Paris Public School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is an application by the Board of Education for appropriation of funds for the Paris Public School.
The original document was provided by the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
Inventory No. 1999.8111.01
- Date of Original
- 20 June 1881
- Personal Name(s)
- Walter Goninlock
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum School Memories Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Application for Appropriation of Funds for Paris Public School, 1881. Paris Museum and Historical Society, 1999.8111.01.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON