Entrance Class of 1920
- Mrs. H. J. Broughton, Owner
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This photograph depicts an entrance class of 1920 from Paris, Ont.
The original photo was provided by the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
Inventory No. 2006.0068.05
- Back row (left to right): Walter McQueen, Chuck McHutchison, Archie Fraser, Cyril Stewart, (…), Austin Strickland, Charlie Newell, Bert Lillie, Roy Miller, Sam Tapley, Dave Tough, (…), (…);
Middle row (left to right): Carrie Parker, Dorothy Bringloe, Leone McCormick, Cora Louden, Eileen Megges, Georgina Kay, Ruth Williams, Mildred Wells, Phyllis Simmons, Pat Lovett, Vi Axton, Jessie Merridew, ? Clarke;
Front row (left to right): Elsie Dyer, Marion Etherington, Mabel Robinson, Gwen Wilson, Margaret Shaughnessy, Hilda Miller, Helen Howes, (…), (…), Marion Newton, Marion Wentworth, Ruth Nelles, Florence Shumann;
In front of Walter McQueen (left to right): Mr. Ross (teacher), Tom McCammon, Sydney Gould.
- Date of Original
Width: 24 cm
Height: 19.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum School Memories Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Jim Broughton
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Entrance Class of 1920. Paris Museum and Historical Society, Photograph No. 2006.0068.05.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON