- Media Type
- Item Type
- Trainman's lantern, patented 1905, white glass.
- Inventory No. 1990.0001.03.
Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum Railway Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON