Photo of a New Bridge Over Grand River
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a photograph of a new bridge over Grand river. It was donated to the Paris Museum by Barry Kemp (Bengough, SK), great grandson of John and Mary Graham, former residents of Paris, Ont. John Graham was born in Paris on 24 March 1874. In 1908, Grahams left Paris and moved to Saskatchewan.
- Inventory No. 2008.0053.01
Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Date of Original
Width: 23 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum Railway Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Donated by Barry Kemp.
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Photograph "New bridge over Grand river". Date unknown. Paris Museum and Historical Society, No. 2008.0053.01.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON