A Letter Informing about the Erection of the Foot Bridge over the Grand Trunk Railway
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A letter to the Town Clerk (Paris, Ont.) informing that the Railway Commission has approved the erection of a foot bridge over the Grand Trunk Railway opposite the premises of the International Harvester Co.
- Inventory no. 1999.3121.01
Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- 18 September 1912
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum Railway Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Letter to Thos. McCosh, Esq., Town Clerk, Paris, Ont., 1912. Paris Museum and Historical Society, 1999.3121.01.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON