Resolution of the Board of Railway Chief Commissioners for Canada
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Resolution of the Board of Railway Chief Commissioners for Canada (Order No. 17441) regarding application of the Corporation of the Town of Paris for authority to cross the tracks of the Grand Trunk Railway Company by an overhead bridge.
- Inventory No. 1999.3131.01.
Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- 9 September 1912
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum Railway Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2 Longitude: -80.38333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Order No. 17441. The Board of Railway Commissioners of Canada, 1912. Paris Museum and Historical Society, 1999.3131.01.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON