Rules of the Great Western Railway
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is brochure "Rules of the Great Western Railway", published by the Provident Society in Hamilton (Ont.) in 1877.
- Inventory No. 2006.0085.02.
Property of the Paris Museum and Historical Society.
- Date of Original
- October 1877
- Local identifier
- Paris Museum and Archives
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.25011 Longitude: -79.84963
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Rules of the Great Western Railway Provident Society, Hamilton (Ont.), 1877. Paris Museum and Archives.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "Paris Museum and Historical Society."
- Paris Museum and Historical SocietyEmail
Agency street/mail address
Paris Museum and Historical Society
51 William Street, Paris, ON