The Early Political and Military History of Burford
- Major R. Cuthberston Muir
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Considered one of the most authoritative works on the history of Burford, Muir's work is still referred to by historians of the County of Brant.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- CLOSED 971.347 CHA
- Burford Township
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.0834 Longitude: -80.49968
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- The information and images provided are for personal research only and are not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this information should include the credit "The County of Brant Public Library."
- County of Brant Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail addressCounty of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary