Oakland Township Cash Book, 1898 - 1914
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This ledger contains a record of official transactions undertaken by the Township of Oakland in the County of Brant, Ontario, between the years 1898 - 1914. It also contains several supporting documents and audit notices. This is the first of two cash books in this collection. The second book, covering 1915 - 1930, is linked to on the right underneath the image.
This book was provided by Richard Shaver from his personal collection.
This item is Zoomify enabled! Click on the pages to zoom in so that you can read the text in detail.
- Several of the pages and supporting documents are nailed together, so a few pages were not able to be imaged.
- Date of Publication:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Provided by Richard Shaver
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Date:
- Recommended Citation:
- Oakland Township Cash Book, 1914, Richard Shaver personal collection
County of Brant Public Library
Agency street/mail address
County of Brant Public Library (Paris Branch)
12 William Street
N3L 1K7 | @brantlibrary